Pimples inside the ear are very annoying. It feels a bit heated and sometimes feels sore. Pimples always bring unpleasant feelings. These feelings can be both painful and psychological when a pimple does not hurt, but it looks horrid, and it seems that everyone looks at it only. In this case, you want to cover it with something and go somewhere when it disappears.
This concerns pimples on the open areas of the body. Still, they can appear almost anywhere, and often we have to deal with pimples inside the ear. Usually, they are covered with hair, so hands are itching to touch and scratch it. This is naturally not desirable to do, but what should you do?
Pimples inside the ear can occur at any time of the year and in people of different ages. The human body is undergoing restructuring processes and most often notices external changes. Nevertheless, you should not ignore signs of folk omens, and you can try to study them.
In adulthood, pimples inside the ear can signal positive changes. Do not panic if you find a rash: it is usually short-term. If the pimple pops up near the left ear or over the right, people say: If you have a pimple on your ear, there is a love affair. The causes of pimples can be different.
The 5 Main Causes Of Pimples Inside The Ear
There are many causes of pimples inside the ear. But most are just myths, and scientific or medical data do not support some. Here, we only present five causes of pimples inside the ear based on the medical records we can find.
- In winter, the cause of pimples on the earlobe is a cold. You can go outside for 5 minutes without a hat, resulting in a backlash from pimples. And some do not like to wear hats in the winter, so inflammation in the ear appears much more often.
- If the skin of the ear is damaged, an infection can get there and cause a reaction. You can scratch the skin with a fingernail, pencil, or pen, scratching behind the ear deep in thought. And it is widespread for girls who wear earrings to get scratches during the cold season because they can cling to a hat or scarf and damage the skin when removed.
- Rashes are associated with hormonal changes in the body. Hormonal imbalances cause many possible problems. Women are much more affected since hormonal changes are natural (puberty, menstrual cycles, pregnancy).
- Disruptions in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Everything that happens inside us affects how we look outside, and the digestive process plays a dominant role in this. For example, dysbacteriosis, ulcers, or gastritis can cause a rash or a single pimple on the ears.
- Improper nutrition can lead to not too serious consequences, like the appearance of pimples inside the ear and significant disorders in the body, such as those discussed above. Therefore, if you eat a lot of floury, fatty, fried, sweet, and spicy food, keep in mind that it will not do any good.
A Common Belief About Pimples Inside The Ear
It was considered a sign of a love affair in the old days if you had pimples inside the ear or just one pimple on your earlobe. A love affair was also understood to mean a love affair, intrigue, infatuation, or passion. If a pimple popped, the person knew that a love affair was waiting for him. A pimple manifests itself before a love encounter and is hardly noticeable outwardly.
Although these places of pimples are not very accessible and not everyone can time to notice changes, when a bump pops up behind the ears or on the earlobe, you can feel it. It is generally believed that the more fierce the boil and the pimple appear, the more passionate the romance will be. In any case, it is an omen, and you should only study its meaning. Any decision about possible romances is up to you, regardless of the presence of pimples.
What To Do If You Have Pimples Inside The Ear?
It doesn’t matter what causes the pimples inside the ear. In any case, you should not constantly touch the rash on or near your ear. Also, if the bump is painful, you do not need to squeeze it: you can get bacteria through dirty hands. Usually, if pimples appear on the earlobe, they go away on their own. However, if the causes – in the state of health and rashes are constant, as well as giving you discomfort, it is worth checking your body and taking tests. The causes of rashes should be found from the beginning since any untreated infection can provoke the appearance of new bumps on or behind the earlobe.
Make it a rule always to wash your hands immediately before you decide to wear earrings. Also, if you massage your ears, you should do it with clean hands. Suppose the pimple is small and you do not give discomfort. In that case, you can periodically lubricate it with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory solutions. Pimples inside the ear, which arise due to the weather, mainly appear in people who are sensitive to the weather. Such pimples go away on their own when the weather returns to normal. Rashes can appear due to an incomplete or improper diet. To look fresh and healthy both outside and inside, you need to eat only quality and balanced food.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Inside The Ear?
To get rid of pimples inside the ear, you need to determine the cause of their formation.
Pimples caused by lack of hygiene are easy to eliminate if you wash the area well. But you should understand that hygiene must be regular. Otherwise, there may be new formations.
If it is noticed that the formation of acne is activated during stress, you need to avoid such situations. You can take anti-stress drugs of herbal origin.
An allergic reaction to an acceptable drug can easily pass after canceling the medication.
It is easier to eliminate if the cause is a poor diet. Many people simply cannot change their diet because of their habits. Even after changing the diet, the rash does not go away for a long time because the accumulated harmful substances remain in the body.
In an advanced case, you need to see a doctor to eliminate a pimple. Neglecting treatment can lead to negative consequences (for example, the spread of infection to the deeper layers of the skin).
An endocrinologist treats acne if its formation is related to hormonal abnormalities in the body. As a rule, hormonal therapy gives good results.
A dermatologist will treat acne caused by microorganisms that have settled in the skin (skin mites) or skin infections. Treatment is done with creams, ointments, or applications. The success of the treatment depends on the thoroughness of the procedures.
The surgeon treats pimples inside the ear or the face subjected to severe inflammation with the formation of a purulent capsule. You need to carry out surgical intervention to open up an abscess.
Large fatty lesions are also treated by opening, but this type of formation tends to reoccur.
Treatment of Pimples Inside The Ear Using Home Remedies
Many believe the pimples inside the ear do not represent any pimples without signs of infection. However, you can treat it with home remedies. There are several proven recipes:
- Honey and Onions
A small onion should be grated to a pulp, and 2 teaspoons of honey should be mixed. The mixture is applied as a thin layer for a few minutes before being washed away with warm water. Onions and honey have anti-inflammatory properties.
This plant is excellent for coping with pimples and inflammation of the earlobe. Apply it this way: grate a couple of aloe leaves, then wrap a thin gauze and apply it to the affected area. See in more detail the use of aloe vera to treat acne: Aloe Vera For Acne: 6 Ways To Use It Properly.
The name of this herb speaks for itself. To prepare a therapeutic broth, take 2 tablespoons of celandine and pour half a liter of boiling water. Leave the herb to cool naturally. Then rub the affected areas of the earlobe twice a day. Celandine must be handled very carefully since it is poisonous.
- Chamomile + Calendula
An anti-inflammatory decoction of these herbs can be made. Take a teaspoon of each herb and pour a glass of boiling water. The resulting decoction rubbed problem areas. You can also make a primo from the remainder of the decoction. The wet herb should be wrapped in thin gauze and applied to the affected areas.
Iodine will help cope with internal pimples inside the ear. You need to sear the sore spot 2-3 times a day. Iodine has a powerful drying effect. After a few days, the inner pimple itself will disappear.
- Essential oils
Many essential oils have an anti-inflammatory effect. These include lemon oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, and rosehip oil. Regular use will help get rid of acne and prevent its further occurrence.
Prevention of pimples inside the ear comes down to the observance of rules:
- Daily hygiene. To prevent skin rashes on the earlobe, you need to wash regularly. You should wash your face at least twice a day.
- Do not touch your face and ears with dirty hands. It is necessary to make a habit, under any circumstances, not to touch the face, neck, and ears with dirty hands because the skin in these areas are delicate and can cause infection.
- If there is an allergic reaction to any medications, stop them immediately.
- Timely treatment of colds diseases. Viral illnesses can provoke the appearance of pimples not only on the face and ears but also all over the body.
- Control over the level of thyroid hormones and female sex hormones.
- You are disinfecting your headphones. You must wipe them down with a disinfectant at least once daily. You should keep your headphones in some cases.
Any rashes always look ugly, including pimples inside the ear. So it is necessary to treat them. But you need to assess the situation soberly. If the pimple is giant, it’s better to see a specialist.